Take your education career to the next level with Eastern Kentucky University’s Specialist in Education Ed.S. program. Offered 100% online, the specialist in education program prepares highly qualified candidates for administrative roles and district-wide leadership. Program graduates are primed to become highly effective professional leaders who will develop productive environments for academic excellence and equity.
|Specialist in Education Ed.S.|
Before applying to the program, applicants are required to schedule a short interview with Dr. Lauk to clarify career goals. Please use this link to schedule a time: https://calendly.com/raymondlauk/30min (opens in a new tab)
- Meet admissions requirements of the EKU Graduate School
- Hold principal certification
- Documentation of two years of administrative experience
- Documentation of three years teaching experience
- Two letters of recommendation from school/district supervisors and one letter from a district school official pledging support for the clinical experiences
- Written statement indicating ability to improve student achievement, to lead, and possession of advanced knowledge of curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Completion of interview and assessment process
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- School principal
- Supervisor of instruction / director of pupil personnel
- Superintendent of schools
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.