Are you passionate about helping others through health education? With a public health degree from Eastern Kentucky University, you can address health issues that directly impact the well-being of the community. You will work in a diverse field where you can directly impact and improve the lives of those around you.
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||3+2 Dual Degree Program||B.S. in Public Health|
|Public Health||B.S. and Master of Public Health||Community Health|
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- Local, regional and state public health agencies
- School settings
- Volunteer agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- Worksite wellness programs
- Substance abuse prevention/intervention agencies
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Bluegrass Regional Prevention Center
- TriHealth Corporate Health
- Madison County Health Department
- Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates (KODA)