Do you have a love of exercise and want to help people improve their health? Prepare for a rewarding career with an Eastern Kentucky University Master in Exercise and Sport Science. Learn cutting-edge theory combined with practical hands-on experiences taught by outstanding faculty in state-of-the-art facilities.
|Master’s in Exercise and Sport Science|
|Exercise and Wellness|
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA
- Submission of an EKU Graduate School application
- Two letters of reference uploaded directly to the EKU Graduate School application
- Submission of a cover letter, resume and professional narrative uploaded to EKU Graduate School application
Applicants are accepted year-round. How to Apply
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- Certified personal trainer
- Exercise physiologist
- Strength coach
- Sports administrator for a professional sports team
- Athletic director
- Sports information director
- College coach
- Team manager
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Professional sports teams
- Campus/community wellness centers
- Fitness centers and gyms
- Private or corporate wellness centers
A limited number of merit-based graduate assistantships are available each year to selected incoming graduate students.
Exercise and Sport Science Department specific scholarships are available through the EKU Foundation.
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.