Innovative instructional programs are increasingly critical to success in a variety of fields – from education to industry. Eastern Kentucky University’s 100% online Master of Science in Instructional Design and Learning Technology (IDLT) prepares you to integrate current and emerging technology as you learn to design, facilitate and evaluate effective learning programs. Graduates leave the program with a professional portfolio showcasing their skills and accomplishments and are prepared to take on key roles in the growing field of instructional design.
|Master of Science||Concentrations||Certificates|
|Instructional Design and Learning Technology||Online Learning Design||Online Learning Design|
|User Experience Design||User Experience Design|
Applicants for admission to the EKU Master of Instructional Design and Learning Technology program must:
- Meet all admission requirements of the EKU Graduate School.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Have a 2.5 overall undergraduate GPA. (Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement for admission must submit official GRE scores to be considered for probationary admission.)
An applicant with a master’s degree can submit:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A letter of intent explaining why he/she wants to pursue this degree.
Applications from international students are encouraged. Refer to the university admission guidelines: Application Instructions for International Students
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- Instructional coordinators
- Curriculum designers
- Corporate trainers
- Web trainers
- Distance education specialists
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.