If you are employed in technical fields in business or industry or want to pursue a career in this area, then the Eastern Kentucky University Technology Management master’s program may be for you. This program can help you gain skills to prepare you to manage technology-based businesses and achieve your career aspirations.
|M.S. in Technology Management||Certificate|
|Agriculture Operations||Construction Management|
|Cyber Systems Tech Security|
- Applicants are expected to present proper prerequisite preparation or technical management experience.
- For the construction management and engineering operations concentrations, applicants should have an understanding of materials and processes, the principles of production control and the economics of industry; computer literacy; the ability to communicate graphically; and the ability to apply statistics to the solution of industrial problems.
- For the cyber systems tech concentration, applicants should have an understanding of wired and wireless computer network communications; prior educational or work experience related to managing computer network software and hardware; effective communication skills; and the ability to identify, analyze, and solve computer network related problems.
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher OR GRE Verbal and Quantitative scores of 144. Alternately GMAT scores of 420 or higher will be accepted.
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Lockheed Martin
- Bosch Rexroth
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- S. T. Wooten
- Messer Construction
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.