Do you enjoy helping people with their emotional and mental health? Are you interested in becoming a licensed counselor? Eastern Kentucky University’s Clinical Mental Health Counseling program is nationally accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Educationally Related Programs. This program will prepare you for your career as a licensed professional counselor.
|Master of Arts|
|Clinical Mental Health Counseling|
- Undergraduate degree in any field
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall or 3.25 in the last 60 hours completed OR students with undergraduate GPA below 3.0 overall (or 3.25 in the last 60 hours completed) will be required to submit GRE scores of 146 Verbal, 140 Quantitative, and 4.0 Analytical Writing OR MAT (Miller Analogies Test) score of 365
- Personal essay
- Participation in group interview
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Private practice
- Community mental health centers
- Residential treatment centers
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.