Do you love teaching? The Family and Consumer Sciences Education program at Eastern Kentucky University prepares graduates to teach both middle and high school. Get a well-rounded education and help meet the high demand for FCS teachers and extension agents.
|Family and Consumer Sciences Education|
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- 4-H youth positions
- FCS educator positions with the USDA Cooperative Extension Service
- Middle or high school teacher
Students enrolled in majors within the Applied Human Sciences Department may be eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
- Mary King Burrier Scholarship
- Mary King Burrier (FRESHMAN) Scholarship
- Marva Ann Harris Spirit Award
- Roberta B. Hill Scholarship
Apply for any of the Foundation Scholarships above through the EKU Scholarship website. Priority is given to applications received by March 15.
Family and Consumer Sciences Education (B.S.)