Do you want to help solve crimes using technology and computer science? Join a rapidly growing career field with an Eastern Kentucky University degree in digital forensics and cybersecurity. You’ll learn to defend cyber networks, quickly respond to cyber incidents, and examine digital devices to collect evidence that could be used in a criminal or civil case.
|Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity||Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics|
Accredited by the Forensic Science Education Programs Accreditation Commission.
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- Cybersecurity analyst
- Digital forensics analyst
- Information security analyst
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Digital forensics, FBI, Louisville, Ky.
- Digital forensics examiner, Digital Electronic Crime Branch, Ky. State Police Department
- Digital forensics examiner, West Virginia State Police, W.Va.
- Cybersecurity, NSA
- Cybersecurity and digital forensics, https://www.l3harris.com/, St. Louis, Mo.
- Digital forensics analyst, Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Cybersecurity and digital forensics, EKU IT security, Richmond, Ky.
- IT security analyst, Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Ky.
- Programming, EOS CCA, Somerset, Ky.
- Programming, Lockheed Martin, Lexington, Ky.
- Programming, eLink Design, Inc., Lexington, Ky.