From the smallest start-ups to the largest corporations, every business needs skilled accounting staff — and are willing to pay for it. If you have a knack for numbers, analysis and information, you can build a lucrative career filling that need. Learn more about Eastern Kentucky University’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting programs.
|Managerial Accounting||Public Accounting||Public Accounting|
Job Opportunities for Graduates
- Internal auditor
- Public auditor
- Financial officer
- Corporate controller
- Budget analyst
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Tempur-pedic North America
- Bluegrass Army Depot
- KPMG LLP
Students in the accounting program are eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
- Baldwin CPAs Scholarships
- Nina B. Duvall Endowed Scholarships
- Dr. Jessica Johnson Frazier Endowed Scholarship
- Gayle Mason Scholarship
- McIlvaine Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Max Reed Scholarship
- KYCPA Educational Foundation Scholarships
Apply for all listed scholarships (except KYCPA) by completing the Application Survey before April 21 at midnight.