For students who prefer to reach their goals from home or abroad, Eastern Kentucky University’s online degree programs provide access to the same courses, from the same distinguished professors in a rigorous yet user friendly distance learning format. Most importantly, a degree earned through EKU Online holds the same reputation for quality that employers respect.
The scholastic requirements for admission are the same for all students whether enrolled in courses on a residential or regional campus or online.
To apply as an online student:
- Complete the EKU application.
- Submit payment for the $35 admissions processing fee.
- Provide official undergraduate transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Provide an official high school transcript for students who have earned fewer than 24 college level transferrable credit hours since completing high school or GED.
- Send official ACT or SAT scores (if 4 above applies).