The financial wellness of our students is very important to everyone at Eastern Kentucky University. This page contains information on websites that can benefit you.
1. GradReady is a product of NorthStar Education Services, Inc. With multiple financing options to consider, GradReady makes it easier for students to understand how the loans they borrow today will impact their lives in years to come. GradReady can help students:
- Make college more affordable with wise financial choice
- Promote a strong financial future with responsible borrowing
- Learn about financial aid options including student loans
- Create a funding plan
- Consider debt-to-income scenarios
- Establish an in-school budget
2. Money Management, brought to you by Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA), is a series of streaming video sessions designed to enhance your money management skills. You can also download their financial wellness flyer (PDF, 8.4 Mb).
3. CashCourse is brought to you by The National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) and Eastern Kentucky University. At this website you can learn about Financial Basics, Paying for College, College Life, The World of Work and Economic Survival Tips.
4. MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government’s website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are buying a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401(k), the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you maximize your financial decisions. Throughout the site, you will find important information from 20 federal agencies and bureaus designed to help you make smart financial choices.